Thursday, September 10, 2009

Two Is Better Than One
Boys Like Girls Feat. Taylor Swift
I remember what you wore on the first dayYou came into my life and I thought heyYou know this could be something
'Cause everything you do and words you sayYou know that it all takes my breath awayAnd now I'm left with nothing
So maybe it's true,That I can't live without youWell maybe two is better than oneThere's so much time,To figure out the rest of my lifeAnd you've already got me coming undoneAnd I'm thinking two,Is better than one
I remember every look upon your face,The way you roll your eyes, the way you tasteYou make it hard for breathing
'Cause when I close my eyes and drift awayI think of you and everything's okayAnd finally now, we're leaving
And maybe it's true,That I can't live without youWell maybe two is better than oneThere's so much time,To figure out the rest of my lifeAnd you've already got me coming undoneAnd I'm thinking two,Is better than one
I remember what you wore on the first dayYou came into my life and I thought "hey"
Maybe it's true,That I can't live without youMaybe two is better than oneThere's so much time,To figure out the rest of my lifeAnd you've already got me coming undoneAnd I'm thinkingOooh I can't live without you'Cause baby two is better than oneThere's so much time,To figure out the rest of my lifeAnd I've figured out with all that's said and doneTwo, is better than one
Two is better than one

No comments:

Post a Comment