Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Boys Like Girls - Love Drunk

Top down in the summer sunThe day we met was like a hit and runAnd I still taste it on my tongue(Taste it on my tongue)The sky was burning up like fireworksSo many want you oh so bad it hurtsBut girl, in case you haven't heard
I used to be love drunk, but now I'm hungoverLove is forever, forever is overWe used to kiss all night now it's just a barfightSo just call me crazy (say hello then goodbye) (okay!)There's just one thing (okay!)That would make me sayI used to be love drunk but now I'm hungoverLove is foreverBut now it's over (hey! hey! hey! hey!)
Hot sweat and blurry eyesWe're spinning on a roller coaster rideWith the world stuck in black and whiteYou drove me crazy every time we touchedNow I'm so broken that I can't get upOh girl, you make me such a rush
I used to be love drunk but now I'm hungoverLove is forever forever is overWe used to kiss all night now it's just a barfightSo just call me crazy (say hello then goodbye) (okay!)There's just one thing (okay!)That would make me sayI used to be love drunk but now I'm hungoverLove is foreverBut now it's overAll the time I wasted on youAll the bullshit you put me throughI'm checking into rehabCause everything that we hadDidn't mean a thing to you
I used to be love drunk (but now I'm hungover)Love is forever but now it's over
I used to be love drunk but now I'm hungoverLove is forever forever is overWe used to kiss all night now it's just a barfightSo just call me crazy (say hello then goodbye) (okay!)There's just one thing (okay!)That would make me sayI used to be love drunk but now I'm hungoverLove is foreverBut now it's over

No comments:

Post a Comment