Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hoobastank - The Letter

Meet me there at midnightSame place we always goYou're absolutely sure he doesn't knowThose words jump off the letterThat I found behind our bedHaunting me they echo in my headIn my head.
It's too late to try and work it outThere's no way to turn this thing aroundIt's so hard, there in the letter that I've foundI've memorized it line for lineToo bad that letter isn't mine, no
When can I then see youI've been counting the daysI promise you our secret will be safeNo I just cant continueReading through my tearsThe beating of the letter is so clearSo clear
It's too late to try and work it out.There's no way to turn this thing aroundIt's so hard, there in the letter that I've foundI memorized it line by lineToo bad that letter isn't mine.
You wanted me to find itNever tried to hide itRunning never fades those words are here to stayI hope you find this letterWriting you todayThese will be the last words that I say
It's too late to try and work it outThere's no way to turn this thing aroundIt's so hard, here in this letter that you've foundIt's too late to try and work it outThere's no way to turn this thing aroundIt's so hard, here in this letter that you've found.So memorized it line for lineI wont be there to say goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment